All You Need to Know About Dermaka Cream!
DERMAKA CREAM – NATURAL PLANT BASED VITAMIN ENRICHED CREAM FOR THE SKIN
Dermaka cream is made of natural plant extracts with added vitamins essential for skin health. Minimizes redness, bruising and staining after aesthetic or surgical procedures.
All NATURAL INGREDIENTS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Can have an anti-inflammatory effect and to help to decrease bruising
- Contains lactones, which in the herbal format contribute to the anti-inflammatory effect
- Lactones prevent production of inflammatory substances such as Nuclear Factor Kappa Beta
- Histological studies have shown early resolution of bruising by absence of red cells in the reticular dermis
- Enzyme found in pineapple juice and the stem
- It helps to reduce swelling and inflammatory processes after treatments and procedures
- It works synergistically with Arnica
- Natures post potent whitening agent
- Contains Glabridin which is an active ingredient containing 5 flavanoids that act to depigment or lighten the skin while blocking the enzyme tyrosinase that causes damaged skin to darken
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
Green Tea Extract
- Powerful antioxidant
- Stimulates skin microcirculation
- Numerous peer reviewed studies attest to its effectiveness
Vitamin A (Retinol)
- Promotes healthy collagen production which thickens the dermis and increases blood flow to the surface of the skin
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps in healing wounds
Olive Oil Base
- Potent skin moisturizer
◊ Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparrafin, Laureth-7, Butyrosperimum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglycderide, PPG12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylent Glycol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Chamomia Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Bromelain, Retinyl Pamitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Ingredients are all natural and inert
- Used in medical clinics worldwide
- Ingredients are all natural and inert’
- Well tolerated by most people
- Made in an FDA approved facility in the USA
- Apply 2-3 times a day and massage into area for 15 seconds or as instructed by your provider.
- Dermaka cream can be applied by the nurse/assistant post treatment or surgical procedure
- Apply in the evenings starting 5 days prior to cosmetic procedure
HEALING REDUCE HEALING TIME!
√ Fast Acting – Get noticeable improvement in your skin condition symptoms within 24 hours. Backed by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
√ Effective – Dermaka Cream® aides in reducing pain, itching, inflammation and bruising!
√ Safe and Natural – Made in an FDA Approved Facility in the United States from natural ingredients.
- Not designed to be used on open wounds such as ulcers
- If skin irritation worsens, discontinue use and consult your provider
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Use with caution on the face if you have oily skin