At dermaka Skin Care Products, LLC, dermaka cream was developed by a surgeon, for the skin post procedures and aesthetic treatments and contains natural plant extracts and vitamins.
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Before & after photos – Results may vary depending on your skin type and underlying condition.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customers and input from physicians, nurses and other medical providers and use of the product should not be substituted for medical care.
- Dermaka, LLC, is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Each patient may respond differently due to underlying conditions and skin type.
- Results may vary from person to person.